Allyson focuses her practice on real estate development, real estate finance and tax credit financing. She represents commercial lenders, life insurance companies and developers in the structuring, negotiation and documentation of a wide range of transactions, including the acquisition, financing (construction and permanent), sale and disposition of real estate developments.
Allyson has extensive experience representing developers and lenders in real estate transactions that utilize new markets tax credits, including leveraged structures, low-income housing tax credits, and federal and state historic tax credits.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2001)
Honors & Awards
- Crain's Cleveland Business, Forty Under 40 Award, 2015
- Ohio Super Lawyers® — Rising Stars Edition, 2014-2017
- Order of the Coif
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Board of Trustees
- University Hospitals, Partnership for Families, Board Member
- Flats Forward, Board Member
- H.E.L.P. Children, Board Member, Executive Committee