Allie is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department and she focuses her practice on intellectual property.
As an attorney and U.S. patent agent in Munich, Germany, Allie routinely drafted and prosecuted U.S., U.K. and European patent applications in the areas of chemistry, molecular biology, immunology, pharmaceutical agents and formulations, medical applications and medical devices. She also prepared validity opinions and freedom to operate opinions. In addition to advising on U.S. and U.K. patent law, Allie participated in opposition matters before the European Patent Office.
Prior to practicing in Europe, Allie worked at an Ohio firm where she conducted patent searches and wrote responses to restriction requirements and office actions. She also prepared patent applications.
Allie earned her undergraduate degree in chemistry with a minor in biology. Her background in the sciences includes extensive research experience.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Indiana University (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Discovery Techniques, 2013
- Part-qualified U.K. Patent Attorney
- Part-qualified European Patent Attorney