Allie focuses her practice on intellectual property and, more specifically, patent application preparation and prosecution. Prior to joining the firm, Allie practiced abroad in Munich, Germany, where she trained as both a U.K. and European patent attorney and routinely drafted and prosecuted U.S., U.K. and European patent applications in the areas of chemistry, molecular biology, immunology, pharmaceutical agents and formulations, medical applications and medical devices. She also prepared validity opinions and freedom to operate opinions and participated in opposition matters before the European Patent Office.
Allie earned her undergraduate degree in chemistry with a minor in biology. Her background in the sciences includes extensive research experience in the areas of organic synthesis and biochemical analysis.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Indiana University (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Discovery Techniques
- Part-qualified U.K. Patent Attorney
- Part-qualified European Patent Attorney