International Business and Trade
- Obtained settlement that the client, a major Chinese technology company, found favorable in a breach of Know-How Transfer Agreement, fraud and negligent misrepresentation case
- Successfully enforced a foreign judgment against a US debtor and obtained full recovery, including attorneys' fees, on behalf of the client. The action involved investigation of a potential multi-dollar investment from a Chinese company to the debtor.
- Obtained settlement in a breach of contract, fraud and wire fraud case on behalf of a major Chinese car dealer and recovered full damages on behalf of the client. The representation included securing FBI investigation on behalf of the client.
- Obtained settlement that the client, a major insurance company, found favorable in an insurance coverage suit involving claimed damages in the aggregate of over $1.6 billion. The representation included conducting investigations in China, preparing witnesses in China and Hong Kong, taking/defending depositions in Hong Kong and advising client on Chinese business and maritime law.
- Representing a Chinese home and garden company in a breach of contract case against a U.S. company, as well as defending the breach of contract, Lanham Act claim, unfair competition and tortious interference with contract counterclaims asserted by the U.S. company.
- Representing a Chinese beauty product manufacturer in a breach of contract and fraud case against a U.S. company.