Bill represents a variety of banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions in the areas of real estate lending. His areas of concentration are construction and permanent financing, CMBS loans, affordable housing tax credit financings, historic tax credit financings, new markets tax credit financings, and mezzanine and subordinate debt.
He regularly represents lending institutions as lead counsel in multi-million dollar construction loans on projects located throughout the United States. Bill also represents financial institutions in real estate loan workouts and restructurings. He is also named in The Best Lawyers in America® and is recognized by Chambers USA as one of the leading attorneys in Ohio in the area of Real Estate.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Northwestern University (B.A., 1981)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA, Real Estate, Band One (highest ranking), Ohio
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Banking & Finance Law; Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers®, Cleveland, Ohio Banking & Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year," 2012, 2017
- New Life Community Homeless Shelter, Volunteer