Ted has developed a business and health law practice that serves the comprehensive needs of his clients. Often called in by clients at planning stages, Ted has been instrumental in helping clients with entrepreneurial ventures, in business organization and planning, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance.
Ted represents physicians, hospitals, long-term care systems, managed care organizations, occupational medicine providers, durable medical equipment providers and other health care-related businesses in such matters as business organization and planning, government relations, mergers and acquisitions, governance, physician-hospital joint ventures, Medicare contracting and reimbursement, corporate and practice compliance, Stark and fraud abuse, employment, management and service agreements, and antitrust.
Ted presents to lawyers on the subjects of compliance, health law contracting issues, and a variety of other subjects of interest to parties in the health care and business environments including trade associations, compliance organizations, medical societies and employer organizations.
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D., 1969)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1966)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Associations of Managed Care Organizations, Executive Director
- American Health Lawyers Association and a variety of other business law and professional associations
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Martindale Hubbel®, AV Preeminent
- Wexner Heritage Village, Chairman of the Board
- Columbus Jewish Federation, Board of Trustees Member
- Leo Yassenoff Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus, past President