Talia focuses her practice on white-collar criminal defense, government and corporate investigations, and civil litigation.
She provides strategic counsel and planning to individuals and corporate targets facing investigation, enforcement actions, or prosecution by federal and state agencies. Talia has experience defending against a variety of allegations, including bribery, fraud, obstruction of justice, racketeering and false statements. She has represented clients in a range of industries, including health care, finance, public utilities, education, engineering and construction. She has conducted internal investigations for clients. Talia has also represented corporate clients in a range of business disputes, from defending against allegations by a large multi-national corporation to bringing claims in a landlord tenant dispute.
As a former extern for the Hon. Kathleen B. Burke in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Talia gained experience drafting judicial opinions and attending mediations, providing her with insight into federal litigation and best practices in federal court.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- University of Toronto (B.A., with honors, 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Federal Bar Association – Northern District of Ohio Chapter, Board of Directors; Continuing Legal Education Committee Co-Chair; Diversity Committee Former Chair; Trial Academy, 2019
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition
- Ladder Down Cleveland, Class of 2020
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland International Programs Initiative, Volunteer
- University of Toronto, Alumni Admissions Committee
- VeloSano, Rider, 2020; Volunteer, 2016-2018
- Hebrew, conversational