Rich focuses his practice on health law. Though he possesses an in-depth knowledge of commercial transactions gained while senior counsel with Bank One and state and federal compliance issues through his directorship of the Ohio Ethics Commission, he currently devotes his practice to the health care industry.
Now, along with representing several local hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and physician organizations in a variety of legal matters, Rich closely monitors federal and state enforcement efforts as they affect the entire health care industry.
Rich serves the firm as partner-in-charge of Community Relations.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 1971)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1968)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Litigation - Health Care
- Chambers USA, Healthcare, Ohio
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- The Ohio State University, Political Science Department, Distinguished Alumni Award, 2012
- Columbus Metropolitan Club, President, 2011-2012
- WOSU Public Radio, Commentator
- Columbus Museum of Art, past President; Session Society
- Opera Columbus, past Trustee
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, IMS Board
- The Ohio State University, Department of Development, Committee Member
- Grant Hospital Foundation Board