Tax, estate planning and preserving personal wealth is the main focus of Rick’s practice. He is highly skilled at developing strategies to ensure his clients protect not only their assets, but their legacies for years to come. Rick has experience in a variety of estate planning areas, including resolving complex estate and tax matters, drafting estate planning documents and forming entities to assist clients with estate and gift planning needs.
Additionally, Rick has a robust real estate practice where he routinely assists clients with the purchase and sale of real estate interests. Previous roles as trust counsel and trust officer give him insight on the best ways to minimize risk on land trust issues. When needed, Rick can develop a course of action for litigation received against land trusts.
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M., 2019)
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (M.S., 2008)
- DePaul University (B.S., 2004)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Wills for Heroes Foundation