Rebecca is an associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment Department. She focuses her practice on workers’ compensation matters. Working directly with employer representatives and TPAs, Rebecca is experienced in effectively managing Ohio workers’ compensation claims effectively.
Rebecca has successfully defended a variety of workers’ compensation matters in front the Ohio Industrial Commission at all administrative levels and in state courts throughout Ohio. Specifically, she has defended all aspects of workers’ compensation claims, including initial claim allowance, requests for disability, treatment issues, VSSR claims and PTD applications. Moreover, Rebecca has experience working with claims handlers, TPAs and employers directly to effectively manage workers’ compensation claims.
- Capital University Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Ashford University (M.A., 2011)
- Wright State University (B.A., 2005)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
Honors & Awards
- Order of the Curia
- Golden Key International Honors Society, Ashford University