Polly is experienced in representing federal and state chartered banks, savings and loan associations, credit unions and businesses in commercial transactions, litigation and product compliance analysis. She has successfully represented lenders in commercial loan documentation, workouts, collections, real estate foreclosures, receiverships, bankruptcies and prejudgment attachments, as well as in lender liability, lending discrimination, contract and commercial paper actions. Polly has represented federal and state financial institution regulators in compliance actions, and health care providers in workout situations. She also works with public and private companies in customer disputes and unclaimed funds issues.
Polly is named in Best Lawyers® in the areas of Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy. She currently serves as chair of the Legislative Screening Committee of the Ohio State Bar Association Banking, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Committee, and has chaired that committee. Polly is also a member of the Ohio State Bar Association Council of Delegates.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1985)
- Miami University (B.A., 1982)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, Secretary; Trustee
- Ohio State Bar Association, Banking, Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Committee, Chair; Legislative Screening Committee, Chair
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Godman Guild Association, Board Chair
- Columbus Komen Race for the Cure, Team Captain