Seven Porter Wright attorneys named 'Lawyer of the Year' by Best Lawyers 2013
Best Lawyers has named seven Porter Wright partners “Lawyer of the Year” for 2013 in the following areas:
• Mary Beth Clary – Best Lawyers’ 2013 Fort Myers Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year.
• James D. Curphey – Best Lawyers’ 2013 Columbus Litigation – Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer of the Year.
• Timothy E. Grady – Best Lawyers’ 2013 Columbus Equipment Finance Law Lawyer of the Year.
• William J. Kelly, Jr. – Best Lawyers’ 2013 Columbus Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year.
• Holly D. Kozlowski – Best Lawyers’ 2013 Cincinnati Patent Law Lawyer of the Year.
• Robert A. Meyer, Jr. – Best Lawyers’ 2013 Columbus Litigation - Land Use and Zoning Law Lawyer of the Year.
• Robert W. Trafford – Best Lawyers’ 2013 Columbus Litigation – Banking and Finance Lawyer of the Year.
Attorneys honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in Best Lawyers' surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is being honored as “Lawyer of the Year.”
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 19th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2013), is based on more than 4.4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.