Porter Wright's Labor and Employment Practice Ranked First in Ohio by The Best Lawyers in America
Porter Wright was ranked first in Ohio in Labor and Employment Law by The Best lawyers in America® 2009. With 12 Best Lawyer-ranked attorneys, Porter Wright has more listed lawyers in Labor and Employment Law than any other firm in Ohio. Three of those attorneys — Al McKenna, Bradd Siegel, and Charlie Warner — have been listed in Best Lawyers for 10 years or more.
Best Lawyers — one of the oldest peer-review publications in the legal profession — identifies outstanding attorneys by conducting in-depth, confidential surveys of leading lawyers. Lawyers are neither required nor permitted to pay a fee to be included in Best Lawyers; as a result, recognition by Best Lawyers is a distinct honor conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers.
Porter Wright attorneys ranked as Best Lawyers in Labor and Employment Law include:
- David T. Croall -- Cincinnati
- Kevin E. Griffith -- Columbus
- Marc L. Fleischauer -- Dayton
- Alvin J. McKenna -- Columbus
- Fred G. Pressley, Jr. -- Columbus
- Diane C. Reichwein -- Columbus
- Bradd N. Siegel -- Columbus
- Mark S. Stemm -- Columbus
- John M. Stephen -- Columbus
- Michael J. Underwood -- Columbus
- Charles C. Warner -- Columbus
In addition, Christopher C. Russell was Best Lawyer-ranked in the area of Workers' Compensation Law, and Robert H. Cohen was Best Lawyer-ranked in Immigration.