Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP Recognized by Chambers USA
Porter Wright ranks among the best law firms in Ohio according to recent rankings by Chambers & Partners, publishers of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. According to Chambers' research, Porter Wright ranked among the top firms in Ohio in Banking and Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Labor and Employment, General Commercial Litigation, Natural Resources and the Environment, Real Estate, and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use.
In addition to the firm's overall achievements, the following individuals ranked among the top attorneys in Ohio in 11 areas of practice:
- Timothy Grady -- Banking and Finance
- Theodore D. Grosser -- Corporate/M&A
- Richard J. Helmreich -- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Holly D. Kozlowski -- Intellectual Property
- J. Jeffrey McNealey -- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Robert A. Meyer, Jr. -- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Jack R. Pigman -- Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John Rohyans -- Real Estate and Real Estate Finance
- Christopher Schraff -- Natural Resources and Environment
- Bradd N. Siegel -- Labor and Employment
- John M. Stephen -- Labor and Employment
- Kathleen M. Trafford -- General Commercial Litigation
- Robert W. Trafford -- General Commercial Litigation
- Charles C. Warner -- Labor and Employment
- Bill Weir -- Real Estate and Real Estate Finance
Robert Brubaker, Martin S. Seltzer, and J. Jeffrey McNealey were also ranked "senior statesmen" in the area of Natural Resources and the Environment, a designation that signifies their pivotal role in the firm's success. Robert J. Schmidt, Jr. was ranked an "up and coming" attorney in the same legal area, a designation that signifies his contribution to firm growth.
The rankings result from extensive research -- including client interviews -- into the strengths and reputations of U.S. attorneys. The qualities on which Chambers USA bases the rankings include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.