Porter Wright launches Oil & Gas Law Blog
Porter Wright has launched its latest blog, Oil & Gas Law Report. This marks the seventh blog published by Porter Wright, emphasizing the firm's commitment to provide news and information in a manner that keeps pace with the way in which its clients conduct business.
"The industry boom in oil and gas, particularly in the Midwest, has been incredible. The speed of growth for companies up and down the supply chain has steadily increased – making it difficult to keep up with the rules and regulations that may affect their business," said Brett Thornton, Oil & Gas Practice Group Chair and one of the blog's editors. "We have created this blog as a resource to help guide industry players of all sizes stay on top of developments and legal challenges they may face."
The blog will provide the latest information in a wide range of industry issues, including:
• Oil and gas storage well leases
• Eminent domain, zoning and land use issues
• Joint operating agreements
• Drilling contracts, gas gathering and transportation contracts
• Construction matters
• Bank, financial institution and private financing agreements
• Logistics and transportation matters
• Tax considerations and incentives
• Real estate and oil and gas conveyances
• Regulatory compliance and permitting
• Environmental permitting and other issues relating to wastewater discharges and disposal, and groundwater contamination
• Project finance
• Corporate mergers, acquisitions and dispositions
• Labor and employment, including OSHA and workers’ compensation matters
• Legislative developments
Visitors can subscribe to Oil & Gas Law Report via RSS/XML or email by visiting the blog's subscription section in the left sidebar.
Porter Wright publishes blogs on the topics of employee benefits, employment law, banking and finance, intellectual property and technology, securities and nanotechnology.