Law Bulletin Publishing recognizes eight attorneys as “Leading Lawyers” in Illinois for 2015
Eight attorneys have been named “Leading Lawyers” in Illinois as part of the Law Bulletin Publishing Group’s survey of the top lawyers in the state. Selected attorneys include:
- Ira J. Belcove (Insurance, Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance Law)
- Albert E. Fowerbaugh, Jr. (Class Action/Mass Tort Defense Law; Commercial Litigation; and Insurance, Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance Law)
- Michael R. Hassan (Commercial Litigation)
- Robert N. Hermes (Commercial Litigation)
- Catherine E. Isely (Insurance, Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance Law)
- Kevin J. O’Brien (Environmental Law)
- Teresa Snider (Insurance, Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance Law)
- Michael A. Stick (Commercial Litigation)
According to the Leading Lawyer’s selection process, the list of Leading Lawyers results from thousands of contacts with Illinois lawyers asking them which of their peers they believe comprise the top lawyers. Only those lawyers who are most often recommended qualify as Leading Lawyers. Leading Lawyers Network is a division of Law Bulletin Publishing Company (www.lbpc.com). Law Bulletin Publishing Company is a diversified print and electronic information company that has been serving the Chicago legal and business communities since 1854.
To maintain the quality and credibility of the survey, lawyers cannot nominate themselves or anyone at their own law firm. Based upon survey nominations and approval by an Advisory Board, only the top lawyers are nominated and eligible for membership in the Leading Lawyers Network. Starting in Illinois and eventually worldwide, Leading Lawyers Network provides extensive profiles of the most respected and experienced lawyers.