Chambers USA 2012 recognizes 27 Porter Wright attorneys as 'Leaders in their Field'
Porter Wright is proud to announce that 27 of the Firm's attorneys have been recognized by Chambers USA 2012 as “Leaders in their Field.” Twenty-six attorneys are recognized in Ohio across 10 different practice areas, and one attorney is recognized in Washington, D.C., as a national leader in International Arbitration.
"This year, we are honored to have five more Porter Wright attorneys named as 'Leaders in their Field,'" said Robert W. (Buzz) Trafford, Porter Wright’s Managing Partner. "It is a privilege to have such a large number of our exceptional attorneys recognized by the team at Chambers."
• Andrew M. Bojko – Banking & Finance
• James P. Botti – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Kathleen M. Brinkman – Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
• Robert L. Brubaker – Natural Resources & Environment
• Timothy E. Grady – Banking and Finance
• Kevin E. Griffith – Labor & Employment
• Theodore D. Grosser – Corporate/M&A
• Jeffrey T. Hayes – Real Estate
• Richard J. Helmreich – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
• Judd Kessler – International Arbitration (Nationwide)
• Mark B. Koogler – Corporate/M&A
• Holly D. Kozlowski – Intellectual Property
• Curtis A. Loveland – Corporate/M&A
• Hugh E. McKay – Litigation: General Commercial
• J. Jeffrey McNealey –Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
• Robert A. Meyer, Jr. – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
• Jack R. Pigman – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Fred G. Pressley Jr. – Labor & Employment
• Robert J. Schmidt, Jr. – Natural Resources & Environment
• Christopher R. Schraff – Natural Resources & Environment
• Ryan P. Sherman – Litigation: General Commercial
• Bradd N. Siegel – Labor & Employment
• John M. Stephen – Labor & Employment
• Kathleen M. Trafford – Litigation: General Commercial
• Robert W. Trafford – Litigation: General Commercial
• Charles C. Warner – Labor & Employment
• William R. Weir – Real Estate
Chambers USA rankings are based on lawyer and client interviews, among other things, and assess criteria such as technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness and astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities that clients consider relevant.