An associate in the firm’s Litigation Department, Matt focuses his practice on complex commercial and tort litigation.
While in law school, Matt served as a summer associate with Porter Wright and as an intern with the Office of General Counsel and Legal Services at Cuyahoga Community College, where he assisted with higher education compliance and contract review.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- John Carroll University (B.A., 2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Secured Transactions (2016)