- Represented a large group of affordable housing industry members in achieving several victories regarding Ohio property taxation. Prepared amicus briefs and argued cases before the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Represents historic tax credit investors in dozens of transactions nationwide involving historic real estate rehabilitations.
- Represents several investors in dozens of investment fund and project-level low-income housing tax credits equity investments in various states.
- Routinely serves as federal and state and local tax counsel in multimillion dollar M&A transactions, on both the buyer and seller side.
- Obtained a $1.1 million Ohio sales tax refund for an energy-related company with respect to certain contract worker / employment services arrangements and, separately, an $800,000 Ohio sales tax refund for a large regulated public utility related to certain utility equipment.