- Successfully represented oil and gas producer in defense of challenge to operations and issuance of zoning permits.
- Represented a seller of more than $400 million in oil and gas leases in a post-closing dispute, involving breach of contract, quiet title, and other claims in Pennsylvania and Texas.
- Member of trial team that obtained $126 million verdict on behalf of telecommunications company incident to sale of enterprise.
- Member of trial team that obtained a complete defense verdict on behalf of a steel manufacturer in a breach of contract action asserted by a buyer and reseller of coking coal, following five years of litigation.
- Obtained complete dismissal with prejudice on initial motion on behalf of natural gas exploration and production company of multi-count complaint filed by former lessor of oil and gas rights in Pennsylvania state court, alleging claims of breach of contract, fraud, conversion, and unjust enrichment.