- Represents publicly traded residential builders, as well as private entities, in matters involving land use, development, zoning, environmental and commercial litigation matters.
- Currently represents multiple entitles, both public and private, in conducting internal investigations involving a wide range of criminal, civil and ethics matters with a concentration in governance matters.
- Successfully represented the court-appointed receiver in bankruptcy in a case seeking recovery in excess of $60 million for breach of an oral contract to provide software to run a steel processing plant which cost in excess of $250 million; case settled after opening statements.
- Successfully defended licensee corporation in a multi-jurisdictional $75 million claim for breach of a license agreement.
- Successfully defended a privately-held corporation, its officers and directors, and related trusts in a multi-jurisdictional, multi-million-dollar dispute alleging fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract.
- Represented the 2001 Reapportionment Commission of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, successfully defending the 2001 decennial Commonwealth redistricting plan before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Represented the Republican Caucus of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives and then Majority Leader Mike Turzai in conjunction with the 2011 State and Congressional decennial redistricting of the Commonwealth, ultimately defending the 2011 State Redistricting Plan before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Currently represents Pennsylvania Speaker of the House in conjunction with the ongoing multi-jurisdictional and multi-venue redistricting litigation.
- Represented the National Republican Congressional Committee in conjunction with the recent special election for the 18th Congressional District.