Jeff practices in the areas of commercial real estate, general corporate and business law, with particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. He has negotiated numerous purchases and sales of businesses, including financial institutions, utilities, manufacturing, service and technology businesses. Jeff has represented developers in connection with the acquisition, financing, development and sale of large hospital, retail, office, commercial and residential real estate projects. He has also counseled a wide range of clients on general corporate and transactional matters.
Jeff is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Corporate Law and is recognized in Ohio as a “Leader in Their Field” in the area of Real Estate by Chambers USA.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1979)
- United States Naval Academy (B.S., 1970)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Corporate Law
- Chambers USA, Real Estate, Ohio
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Medallion Homeowners Association, Board of Trustees
- Church of the Resurrection, Parish Pastoral Council