Jasmin is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department where she focuses on intellectual property and corporate contractual matters. She has experience in advising clients regarding entity structure and formation and drafting contracts and commercial agreements. Jasmin brings significant experience in advising clients on the development and security of IP, including copyright and trademark registration, trademark prosecution, licensing, purchasing, transfers and commercialization. She assists with IP-related aspects of mergers and acquisitions. Finally, Jasmin advises women-, minority- and veteran-owned businesses regarding business certification at the local, state and national levels, and provides support during the application process.
During law school, Jasmin served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas M. Rose and Magistrate Judge Michael J. Newman, of the Southern District of Ohio, Western Division.
Prior to attending law school, Jasmin worked in health and safety and business development for a local industrial cleaning company. A Veteran of the U.S. Army, she held leadership roles in the Military Police as Platoon Leader, Executive Officer, and Battalion Plans Officer. She is a combat Veteran and a Bronze Star recipient.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Webster University (M.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- United States Military Academy at West Point (B.S., 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
Honors & Awards
- United States Army, Bronze Star Medal
- United States Army, Army Commendation Medal
- United States Army, Army Achievement Medal
- OSBA Leadership Academy, 2018
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Ohio Women Veterans Foundation
- Board member, Ohio Women Veterans Advisory Committee
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Eviction Clinic
- Operation Legal Help Ohio, Volunteer Attorney