Jasmin is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department where she focuses on intellectual property and corporate and business matters. She represents clients across many industries, including food and beverage, health care, media and technology. She has experience in advising startup and small businesses to large private companies regarding entity structure, formation, governance and financing, as well as preparation of business and commercial documents. Jasmin also brings significant experience in advising clients on the development and security of IP, including copyright and trademark registration, trademark prosecution, licensing, purchasing, transfers and commercialization. She assists with IP-related aspects of mergers and acquisitions. Finally, Jasmin advises women-, minorityand veteran-owned businesses regarding business certification at the local, state and national levels, and provides support during the application process.
During law school, Jasmin served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas M. Rose and Magistrate Judge Michael J. Newman, of the Southern District of Ohio, Western Division.
Prior to attending law school, Jasmin worked in health and safety and business development for a local industrial cleaning company. A Veteran of the U.S. Army, she held leadership roles in the Military Police as Platoon Leader, Executive Officer, and Battalion Plans Officer. She is a combat Veteran and a Bronze Star recipient.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Webster University (M.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- United States Military Academy at West Point (B.S., 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
Honors & Awards
- United States Army, Bronze Star Medal
- United States Army, Army Commendation Medal
- United States Army, Army Achievement Medal
- OSBA Leadership Academy, 2018
- Ohio State Bar Foundation Fellows Program, 2020
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, Corporate Law, 2021
- Ohio Women Veterans Foundation, Secretary, Board of Directors
- Ohio Women Veterans Advisory Committee, Board member
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Eviction Clinic
- Operation Legal Help Ohio, Volunteer attorney
- Ohio State Bar Association, Ohio Lawyer Magazine Content Advisory Board