As an associate in the firm’s Columbus office, Jamie concentrates his practice in commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Jamie clerked in the general counsel’s office of the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims in Washington, D.C. He was responsible for investigating allegations of attorney misconduct and recommending courses of action, reviewing and recommending changes to draft procurement contracts and drafting policy within the purview of federal appropriations law.
A veteran of the U.S. Army, Jamie served as a military police officer at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2020)
- Michigan State University (B.A., 2015)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association, 2018-2020
Honors & Awards
- George Washington University Law School, Rear Admiral Chuck McGrail Memorial Scholarship, 2017
- Michigan State University, U.S. Army ROTC Full-Tuition Scholarship, 2012
- Michigan State University Alumni Association, 2015-present