Technical and Investigative Aspects of a Data Security Incident
Please join us for a three part workshop on the technical, enforcement, and practical aspects of experiencing and responding to a data security incident.
- Recent trends
- Case study
- Technical aspect of data breach
- Forensic analysis
- Attorney-client privilege
- Why you should care about the investigation and report issued
- Trigger for notice requirements
- Penalties for failure to notify or failure to have adequate security
Featuring : Mason Evans and Jeremy Logsdon of Porter Wright with guest speaker Matt Curtin of Interhack
This is a complimentary seminar, however seating is limited. Kindly respond by October 21 for the first workshop to Deb Ballard at [email protected] to reserve your place.