Breaking Into Shale - Construction Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry
1175 Dublin Rd.
United States of America
The oil and gas industry is continuing to grow in Ohio and there are increasing opportunities for those in construction - but do you know how to find and take advantage of them?
Companies interested in learning more will be able to hear directly from key players in the Ohio oil and gas industry during an upcoming program at the Exchange.
Breaking Into Shale - Construction Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry will be held on Thursday, Sept. 12 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Builders Exchange, 1175 Dublin Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43215.
This program will include:
- An overview of the Ohio Shale Play, construction opportunities and an update on Ohio permits and drilling
- Gulfport Energy and Caiman Energy will provide an overview of their work in the Utica Shale and discuss how local companies can work with them
- Tips and insight from Kelchner Construction of Dayton about its first-hand experience breaking into the oil and gas industry
- 5 Steps to Success in Shale
- Safety requirements in the oil and gas industry
While other programs have provided information on what is taking place in both the Marcellus Shale and Utica Shale regions, this workshop is specifically geared to discussing construction opportunities in the industry and how your company can get involved.
Space is limited, so reserve your seat today.
The cost for Breaking Into Shale - Construction Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry is $100 for employees of BX member firms and $125 for nonmembers.
Online registration is available at bx.org.
For more information, contact Deb Murphy (614) 486-9521 (ext. 215) at the BX or email [email protected].