Erin is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on general corporation law, mergers and acquisitions, federal and state securities law, corporate governance, and franchising. She has represented companies in venture capital and other private placements of securities.
She also has represented issuers in public offerings of securities, including the initial public offering of securities of Huntington Preferred Capital, Inc., the REIT subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Erin routinely represents clients on general corporate matters and business transactions, ongoing federal and state securities reporting and compliance, mergers and acquisitions, executive compensation and corporate governance matters under NYSE and NASDAQ listing standards and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. She was recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers® — Rising Stars Edition.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Duke University (A.B., 1993)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, Ohio
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2005-2007, 2009-2011
- United Way of Central Ohio, Young Leadership Group; member of Marketing Committee
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2004
- Children First Inc., Parent/Community Board, past President