Emily is a litigation associate in the firm’s Columbus office where she concentrates her practice on environmental litigation.
During law school, Emily served as an articles editor for the Environmental Law and Policy Annual Review. She completed a year-long research project on trends in agricultural law, focusing on changes made in both legislative and federal agency enforcement areas. Emily also authored her own academic article analyzing recent administrative law changes in the Clean Water Act, which was published in the Environmental Law Reporter. Prior to joining Porter Wright, Emily served as clerk to the Deputy Regional Counsel of the United States Environmental Protection Agency in Region 5.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Indiana University (B.A., with high distinction, 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section on Environment, Energy and Resources Law, Agricultural Management Committee, Water Resources Committee, Co-Chair, Co-Vice Chair of E-Communications 2017-2018,
- American Agricultural Law Association
Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Chancellor's Law Scholar, Dean's Leadership Award, Vanderbilt Law School
- Columbus Dream Center, Volunteer
- Columbus Metropolitan Club