Don is a partner in the Banking & Finance Practice Group in Porter Wright's Corporate Department. His practice is devoted primarily to real estate, commercial and lending transactions. He has substantial experience in the areas of secured transactions under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code (particularly in connection with documentation of loans, loan refinancing and workouts) and representing financial institutions in matters involving swaps, letters of credit and creditor rights including forbearance and collection matters.
Don has been recognized by the Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Banking and Finance.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1976)
- Hiram College (B.A., 1970)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers of America®, Banking & Finance Law
- Lake in the Woods Association, past Trustee; past President
- Church of the Western Reserve, Elder
- OHSAA/USSF Soccer Referee