For more than 25 years, Charlie’s practice has focused on complex commercial insurance and reinsurance issues. He provides a full range of litigation, arbitration, regulatory and counseling services. His clients include insurers, reinsurers, reinsurance intermediaries, insurance brokers, captive managers and reinsurance pool managers. He counsels non-insurer corporate clients regarding risk management issues, including insurance placement, claims issues and self-insurance.
- University of North Carolina School of Law (J.D., 1988)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 1985)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- ARIAS-U.S., Law Committee
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Insurance Committee
- Leadership Inc.
- Malvern League and Paoli Wildcats
- Georgetown Preparatory School Alumni Board of Governors