- Currently represents the Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives with respect to a constitutional challenge to Pennsylvania’s absentee ballot laws.
- Represented the Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in conjunction with multi-jurisdictional and multi-venue redistricting litigation regarding the 2011 Congressional map. After prevailing both in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and before the Commonwealth Court, the map was overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in a 5-2 decision.
- Represented the National Republican Congressional Committee in conjunction with the special election for the 18th Congressional District and election day operations for key congressional races in Western Pennsylvania.
- Represented the Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in filing an amicus brief with the Supreme Court of the United States in Rucho v. Common Cause, arguing that partisan gerrymandering claims are nonjusticiable, which position the Supreme Court adopted.
- Represented a national transportation carrier in its commercial disputes arising out of their shipment of goods through tractor-tailors.
- Assisted with the defense of trucking companies in personal injury and catastrophic accidents, including participating in initial investigations and accident scene fact gathering.
- Represented local rail carrier in commercial disputes and in municipal zoning appeals.