- Successful representation of national restaurant brand in putative class action lawsuit involving claims including Consumer Sales Practices Act, Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, express and implied warranty and fraud
- Counsels, negotiates and litigates on behalf of motor carriers, freight brokers and shippers in all manner of Carmack Amendment claims
- Secured summary judgments on behalf of clients in wide range of cases including breach of contract, premises liability, trucking accidents, bad faith, fraud and negligence
- Secured a voluntary dismissal, without payment, of all claims against a national trucking company and its CDL driver in a four-vehicle trucking accident case
- Secured a summary judgment for an international transportation company and its truck driver using a novel legal theory that an allegedly applicable Ohio Statute was unconstitutional as applied to firm clients because it violated the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution.
- Secured dismissal of all claims against a provider of security services in federal court involving allegations of tortious interference, civil conspiracy and various alleged constitutional and Kentucky statutory violations
- Successfully defended a putative class action lawsuit on behalf of a large residential commercial complex, including dismissal of lawsuits by 165 plaintiffs with alleged claims including fraud, conversion, statutory violations and punitive damages