Ben Steinberger, a licensed attorney in New York only, is a staff attorney based in Porter Wright’s Washington D.C. office. Ben focuses his practice on antitrust litigation. Prior to joining private practice, Ben was a clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Shipp in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
As a law student at Fordham University School of Law, Ben received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award for his pro bono work in the federal litigation clinic. He also served on the mock trial competition team, was associate editor of the Journal of Corporate & Financial Law, and was on the journal’s article selection committee.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Lander College (B.A., 2012)
- Admitted only in New York and directly supervised by Steven Taub, a member of the District of Columbia Bar
- California (pending)
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Student Award, 2018
- Bike4Chai 180-mile Charity Ride