- Speaker, Columbus Bar Association, semi-annual seminar and bar review course, "Federal Practice and Procedure"
- Lectures and gives seminar presentations nationally on law firm business management, administration and economics
- Contributing topic author to supplemental updates (1985-1987; 1985-1989 editions) of Elkouri, How Arbitration Works
- Note, "Judicial Safeguards of the Rights of Indigent Defendants," 41 Notre Dame Lawyer 982, 1966
- Note, "Present Status of the Immunity of Labor Unions from Prosecution under the Federal Antitrust Laws," 41 Notre Dame Lawyer 221, 1965