Adam is an associate in the firm’s Columbus office and practices in the Labor & Employment Department. He focuses his practice on employment discrimination and workplace safety. His experience includes drafting employer position statements in response to employee discrimination charges and ensuring that employers maintain compliance with federal, state and local laws regulating the employment relationship.
Prior to law school, Adam served as a Teach for America Corps member in Nashville, Tennessee where he taught 8th Grade U.S. History and coached middle school soccer.
During law school, Adam served as a staff editor on The Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law and spent his summers in the firm’s Columbus office as a summer associate.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Ohio, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors & Awards
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Mediation Clinic, 2015
- ABA-Bloomberg Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor & Employment Law, 2016
- Children’s Hunger Alliance, Southeast Ohio Regional Board Member
- John Mercer Langston Bar Association Secretary, 2017-present
- Teach for America, 8th Grade U.S. History Teacher, 2011-2013