Adam is an associate in the firm’s Columbus office and practices in the Labor & Employment Department. He focuses his practice on employment discrimination as well as ADA and FMLA compliance. His experience includes drafting employer position statements in response to employee discrimination charges, conducting independent internal investigations of workplace misconduct, counseling clients through employee termination and retention decisions, reviewing client policies and handbooks for legal compliance and efficacy, and representing clients throughout the litigation process.
In addition to his labor and employment work, Adam frequently counsels clients in Ohio on fair housing compliance and tenant disputes.
Prior to law school, Adam served as a Teach for America Corps member in Nashville, Tennessee where he taught 8th Grade U.S. History and coached middle school soccer.
Adam continues to serve his community through his involvement with organizations such as the Children’s Hunger Alliance and Columbus Humane.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors & Awards
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), CALI Excellence for the Future Award, 2015
- ABA-Bloomberg Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor & Employment Law, 2016
- Children’s Hunger Alliance, Southeast Ohio Regional Board Member
- Columbus Humane, HR Committee Member
- John Mercer Langston Bar Association Secretary, 2017-2019
- Teach for America, 8th Grade U.S. History Teacher, 2011-2013